Sapphire Pool - Biscuit Basin

Sapphire Pool - Biscuit Basin
My Favorite Feature - Sapphire Pool

Friday, December 31, 2010

References

I'm so excited!!! Yellowstone Service Stations has sent inquiries to all my references!!! It's a 2 page questionaire asking about my work ethic, appearance, honesty, etc. Fortunately all of the people I've chosen have worked with me in many capacities and had good things to say about me....I think.....
I've been enjoying the winter trip reports from people who took the snowcoaches in to Old Faithful Lodge, and on into the interior. In fact, there were ALOT of people at Old Faithful today when I checked the webcam. It was going going off as I loaded the site. amazing! when I need a Yellowstone fix, I head to the webcam page. Sometimes you even spot wildlife cruising across the screen. Yellowstone National Park WebCams by John William Uhler
Thanks to John for putting this site together that has them all. You can also access just the Old Faithful webcam from the NPS Yellowstone site. Yellowstone National Park - Yellowstone Webcams (U.S. National Park Service).

It's New Years Eve. I can't believe that it's been 10 years since we celebrated the Millenium!! Now we are entering a new decade. I wish that I was in Yellowstone.............however, I know that it's very cold there. I know for sure, that I'm buying a box of handwarmers from Costco!!!
I can't wait to hear the next round of hiring possibilities!!!