Sapphire Pool - Biscuit Basin

Sapphire Pool - Biscuit Basin
My Favorite Feature - Sapphire Pool

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rejected by the National Park Service

Here's my first rejection notice. Apparently, I didn't score high enough on the requirements to be a Visitor Use Assistant. (money taker at the gate) Darn. they don't know what they are missing!!!! I really wanted to wear that NPS uniform with the patch on it. I am disappointed......I told you I've keep you informed of the good and the bad. I still have 3 other companies that I have applied with. However, my cozy house is sure nice to spend the winter in. I'm working on my big event, the Horse Drawn Christmas Caroling Wagon. That runs this weekend, Dec 17 &18. I was just hoping I wouldn't get the call to come to Yellowstone before that was over!!! Even though the park is mostly closed, they still run people in on Snowmobiles & Snowcoaches to Old Faithful. they even do a drop off at the Geyser fields so people can Snowshoe around. that sounds awesome! I've asked Santa for Snowshoes for Christmas......